Adaptr is available to businesses who qualify. If your business does not meet ALL of the thresholds listed below, please contact us at email@example.com and we can get you in touch with the right people to license directly.
Adaptr is available to you if:
- your gross revenues during the preceding 12 months do not exceed $4,500,000 USD. Gross revenue means all amounts received or receivable by your business from your services, excluding taxes collected and amounts allocable to returns.
- your cumulative capital financing for this business does not exceed $7,500,000 USD.
- you are not majority owned or majority controlled, directly or indirectly, by anyone that exceeds the limits set forth above (gross revenue and capital financing).
- your cumulative metrics for all your Sites for the immediately preceding month do not exceed:
100,000 monthly active users if your service is ad-supported or free-to-the-user
10,000 monthly active users if your service is subscription-based or otherwise paid for by users;
1,000,000 plays, if your service offers the playback of thirty (30) seconds or longer
10,000,000 plays, if your service offers only the playback of thirty (30) seconds or shorter;
500,000 total creation events. Creation events is where user generated content is uploaded for consumption by other users on your service.
- you are not an entity involved with any potential claim or litigation arising out of the unauthorized use of any API Content, property, or other tangible or intangible rights from a Licensor or any other entity that owns or controls sound recordings or musical works.
- you are not engaged, as its core business, in the recording or music publishing industries.
- you are not engaged in the business of any products designed to circumvent copy protection mechanisms or digital rights management or any service that facilitates the use of copyrighted materials without the expressed authorization of the applicable rights owners or as otherwise permitted by Law.
For the full text and legal requirements see our full terms and conditions.